We invite all interested collegues to attend the 15th conference
Deformation and Fracture Behaviour of Polymers
which takes place within the frame of the „PolyMerTec 2016“ from June 15th to 17th in 2016 in Merseburg.
Contributions in form of lectures and posters are welcome to support the conference and the scientific discussion.
The aim of the conference is to give a platform for the publication of new results from basic and applied research in the field of deformation and fracture behaviour of polymers with the following topics:
- Polymer testing, damage analytics, component diagnostics
- Toughness characterization of polymers by using fracture mechanics concepts
- Hybride methods of polymer testing and polymer diagnostics
- Morphology–property correlations Eigenschafts (defectoscopy, material optimization, component monitoring)
- Deformation and fracature of elastomers and films
- Long-term behaviour and ageing
- Biocompatible materials and medical implants